Training and Academy countdown system.

Training and Academy countdown system.

 

AJAX Budapest

Was this post helpful?
0

0
0

Am I still loose training or time to get new youngling if I missed the end of the countdown?
Or is there any "cooldown" for exapmle, when the countdown finished, It doesn't matter I start new after 10 minutes or 2 hours.

How does it works now?
Isn't will be better if we have (for example) the whole Monday and Thursday/Friday to "set the training for the next some days", like I need to login in exact days to have training, not after a countdown finished?
 

Allegre

Was this post helpful?
0

0
0

Quando si azzera il conto alla rovescia puoi fare partire gli allenamenti, in questo modo diciamo che premi i manager attivi.
 

Mönchengladbach

Was this post helpful?
0

0
0

Turinho said:

Quando si azzera il conto alla rovescia puoi fare partire gli allenamenti, in questo modo diciamo che premi i manager attivi.

English dude, english
Goemon
VIP

 

AC City

Was this post helpful?
17

0
2

Is it possible to receive a notification at the end of each workout?
In my opinion, users will not remember to start the workout.
Thank you.