Ewerthon said:Cliff said:
About to quit this game, but give it another week in hope of quick changes.
Seen many of the issues is writen about on the forum, ie. Youth Academy.
Also, it seems to make no sense at all to build stadium seats and facalities - attendances are constant low, and close to zero return of the investment. I have 27500 seats, with facilities equal to the seats. Attendance is almost never over 10000. All in all just a huge loss!
My best advice for you Marko: Listen to the feedback from your (potensial) customers and make the game fun to play.
As DS is now (and has been for too long) it's just waste of time, time I rather prefer to use on other managergames.
Hope to see quick changes.
In this one, I'll need to defend the game; you made a mistake in increasing the stadium size so much. The manual states that the number of attendance in the stadium will be based on your number of fans.
I got this from the manual:
Your attendance can be calculated as your fans + 1/4 of your opponent’s fans. If weather conditions are not good, certain percentage of fans will rather stay at home. This figure can then be increased by upgrading two facilities (Toilets and Parking) which boost attendance. Your Team pays stadium maintenance as well that can be pricey, so don’t build more seats than you actually need.