Forum looking

Forum looking

 

AJAX Budapest

Was this post helpful?
0

0
0

I know it's not a bug, but I didn't found "Ideas" topic. :)

So, the comment section is still looking awful to me, specially from mobile browser.

I thinl it should be less crowded, without this big profile pictures, signatures and the "owned team's" bar.

"Sometimes less is more." 😉
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

Boczy said:

I know it's not a bug, but I didn't found "Ideas" topic. :)

So, the comment section is still looking awful to me, specially from mobile browser.

I thinl it should be less crowded, without this big profile pictures, signatures and the "owned team's" bar.

"Sometimes less is more." 😉

We will think about that during the Season 2, when some more important things are implemented well. In our plans is to improve Forum and do some mini changes.
Goemon
VIP

 

AC City

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

I don't know if it's a bug, but if so, it doesn't really matter.
When I post in the forum, I already get two likes after a second.
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

Goemon said:

I don't know if it's a bug, but if so, it doesn't really matter.
When I post in the forum, I already get two likes after a second.

Yes, especially if you write the name of your favorite team.

P.S. Please, keep it serious in this kind of forum. There is no such an issue after checking database.
Goemon
VIP

 

AC City

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

t wasn't a joke, I just had a personal question. I'm very active and play very seriously.
I apologize if I wrote a bug that wasn't actually there.

Thank you so much for the efficient response. 🤗

Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

Goemon said:

t wasn't a joke, I just had a personal question. I'm very active and play very seriously.
I apologize if I wrote a bug that wasn't actually there.

Thank you so much for the efficient response. 🤗


Haha Actually, that was me that didn't understand you right and I thought it's a joke 😄 That number "2" indicates how many likes do you have in total, considering all your forum posts ever. To be more clear and easier to view, like I said to Boczy, forum will be changed and improved in future.
Goemon
VIP

 

AC City

Was this post helpful?
17

0
1

Okay, very well, I was thinking about the likes on that post only.
Perfect, now I understand.

Thanks again 😊
 

Lija Athletics

Was this post helpful?
4

0
0

Why my club logo is not uploaded in the league standing and during a live match and is uploaded in my account settings and in this forum?
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

Cikku1955 said:

Why my club logo is not uploaded in the league standing and during a live match and is uploaded in my account settings and in this forum?

That is your Manager avatar that you have uploaded. Go to edit Team and upload Logo for your Teams 😀
 

Lija Athletics

Was this post helpful?
4

0
0

Marko said:

Cikku1955 said:

Why my club logo is not uploaded in the league standing and during a live match and is uploaded in my account settings and in this forum?

That is your Manager avatar that you have uploaded. Go to edit Team and upload Logo for your Teams 😀

Thanks.