Is it only me?
Or there are way too many injuries .
I mean, I had CAM with 16days injury. Other main squad guys with 10+ day. And now two of them for 9days.
Smth….
Don't get me wrong, currently there are 4.5 injuries per Team in average, in English premier league. Some percentage of those are really long, like several weeks or months 😀
Your 2nd team doesn't have any injuries at the moment, what is really great! Keep in mind that some players could be highly injury prone and that can only be spotted by watching them closely over time.
Currently I don't have injured players, but last week I had 3 injuries and one red card. Some players got a chance for the first time 😁
As in real football, good team need to have good depth, the strong bench for the regular or emergency rotations.
@ Marko..... I have no injury problem, but I noticed that in my Divisione A [Italy] all the teams suffer many goals. Why is this happening? It's not likely that there are teams who suffered less than the league leaders.
@Cikku1955
Generally, goal scoring stat seems as it was expected, but also, keep in mind that it's Season 1 and all teams are at similar quality, so most matches are unpredictable and interesting.
@Sakoon
We approached to your query seriously and we did some analysis on a decent sample. The result shows us that Teams in DS, in average have 1.24 injured players. Also, we did the same analysis for top 5 leagues in Europe (real football) and we got the number of 3.77 injured players per Team.
Having some players injured requires roster management skills and need for a squad/bench depth for quality rotations :)
Please do something about the injuries. I'm starting to lose it. I finally got down to only 2 injured players and the one, that came back, got injured again after 10 minutes.
Nope, injuries galore continues. My best striker out for +10 days.
Beside this, my best RM injured, my best LB ("just 5 days") injured and in today's game by best CM injured (will see how many days).
Insult to the injury, in my league the first place is a team that the user did not log in since Dec 2025, but won the league the last season. And, has Zero injuries :))
Sounds like I'm complaining, but I have a plan:
Despite "slight" adjustments made and announced by Admin, the unrealistic high number of injuries continues to occur.
So, I'm thinking to buy another 5-10 players to account for the carnage.
I just wish we had a Medical Center or a staff e.g. doctor, to help with the severity of the injury.
Just frustrated, I still thing this could be a good game but we are a long way from that.