Transfer funds

Transfer funds

Nirgal
VIP

 

NK Slavonac

Was this post helpful?
2

0
0

Today, at 12:53 I was bidding for GK and FC Serbia had highest bid of 1,050,000. Now, I have more than that but couldn't bid because it said I didn't have enough funds. So I lost a bid. Is it transer bug or my budget bug?
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

Nirgal said:

Today, at 12:53 I was bidding for GK and FC Serbia had highest bid of 1,050,000. Now, I have more than that but couldn't bid because it said I didn't have enough funds. So I lost a bid. Is it transer bug or my budget bug?

We just checked it. One of your transfers was reported and 3M funds was reserved, so you couldn't go in negative numbers by bidding more. Now we proceeded that transfer and the player that you bought joined your team while money is transferred to team that sold a player.
Nirgal
VIP

 

NK Slavonac

Was this post helpful?
2

0
0

Thank you! 👍
 

Fortaleza

Was this post helpful?
7

1
0

It is really very strange for a transfer bug to happen when there is a player dispute with the owner of the game. A lot of coincidence...
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
4


Just to clear things up, so everyone understands what happened, there was NO bug involved in this transfer.

The transfer was reported during the night (European time), which caused 3M from NK Slavonac to be temporarily reserved until the report was reviewed. Because of this reservation, NK Slavonac could not bid more than the amount available after deducting the reserved funds.

This afternoon, after reviewing all transfers reported by Managers and by the system, we resolved the situation: NK Slavonac received his player, and the 3M was correctly deducted from his account. Everything functioned exactly as intended.

Also, it is important to note that you, as the Manager who reported this transfer, were fully aware that no bug occurred.

We take the development of the game and the well-being of the Dugout Soccer community very seriously. We always strive to maintain a positive and fair environment for all Managers. However, continued posts or actions aimed at spreading misinformation or negativity within the community will result in a ban, solely for the protection of the community and all other Managers.
Nirgal
VIP

 

NK Slavonac

Was this post helpful?
2

0
1

Guys, everything is fine. I didn't know that my player was pending transfer and I didn't have confirmation that I had successfully purchased the player either but on stand by, so I asked to check. Everything is correct.