New users that never had an account can't register into the game, address the issue. I also cant create a new team, it keeps saying name is too long
Verification email is working now, so new Managers are able to create their Accounts! 😀
Creating a new team worked from the beginning, but there is a limit in characters number. If you typed too long Team name, try with some shorter a bit.
So, I created an account today, and It seems I was also affected by this bug of starting with only 2 million in funds, instead of 4. It will be very helpful when the other 2 get there. 😁
So, I created an account today, and It seems I was also affected by this bug of starting with only 2 million in funds, instead of 4. It will be very helpful when the other 2 get there. 😁
Rufus said:
Cant change injured players in lineup
@Rufus - We tested it and it should work properly. Can you please try again to change injured player or to explain it in more details?
@paquenuto - We just need a little bit more time to set up everything on their place, selecting things to work on by priority. I can tell that everything who created team in Season 1 will get additional 2 millions, additional 600 DS Diamonds, FREE extra team on 3 seasons and discount/bonus on DS Diamonds purchase during Season 1. Diamonds are there as well as the extra team, two Millions are coming very soon 😊
Hi there, about the Rufus post:
I have a 20 man squad in my club Rövbo. Two players have red cards, all other players have a position in the squad. I can't make any moves in the starting eleven at all, the lineup is locked. Hope it helps.
Hi there, about the Rufus post:
I have a 20 man squad in my club Rövbo. Two players have red cards, all other players have a position in the squad. I can't make any moves in the starting eleven at all, the lineup is locked. Hope it helps.
@Larsson - Yes! Thank you very much for explanation on @Rufus' report. We will fix that today.