How Can I develop my team ? Without a transfermarked…. And value on youth pull.
What do you mean about what Marko Said about given us a hint to youth ?
By being patience .
Be frigate/careful with you Money, and the urge to get better players aka buying them is one way !
Dont be in a rush to succeed , usually the slow steady build still holds out in most other games.
In the end this method is usually successful imho.
Its not about wining until you can win or Master this game with nous 😉
The Youth academy is one way or another way and it was mention in a post from Marko.
Train those youths as best as you can at the start, sell some rinse wash repeat or train those then sell or hold onto them
At the moment keep an eye on the T/list and see what players with 30 OA are going for, usually or currently at 25 plus age
anywhere from 1 m to 10m
I cant tell you how to play, this is only my suggestion, you may wish to play the game in which way you want.
Again… how should I purchase players with 30 OA on the transferlist, when there is zero ? The transferlist is as death as my grandmom.. And when there suddenly is one then the Price is extremely high because all panic over that there suddenly is a player worth buying
I Saw one players on the list last week with a OA on 31, but that was my own player 🙃
all players below 25 OA is sold for 2 eu… so its easier just to fire them.
And why train on youth players with potential None/terrible/Very poor or poor ? They will never reach a OA above 20 im sure.
But I must be the Only one with this frustration, as im the Only one who is writting about it.
Im just afried that managers Will stop in this game, because nothing is happening. In my league there is 5 managers and two of Them havent been online in a month now… we need action.
Again… how should I purchase players with 30 OA on the transferlist, when there is zero ? The transferlist is as death as my grandmom.. And when there suddenly is one then the Price is extremely high because all panic over that there suddenly is a player worth buying
I Saw one players on the list last week with a OA on 31, but that was my own player 🙃
all players below 25 OA is sold for 2 eu… so its easier just to fire them.
And why train on youth players with potential None/terrible/Very poor or poor ? They will never reach a OA above 20 im sure.
But I must be the Only one with this frustration, as im the Only one who is writting about it.
Im just afried that managers Will stop in this game, because nothing is happening. In my league there is 5 managers and two of Them havent been online in a month now… we need action.
You're to eager to succeed we all are.
Correct OA 30 are the wanted players for now.
Train your main squad for now, I didnt mentioned training those level players.
Here are my words
Train those youths as best as you can at the start, sell some rinse wash repeat or train those then sell or hold onto them
At the moment keep an eye on the T/list and see what players with 30 OA are going for, usually or currently at 25 plus age
anywhere from 1 m to 10m
imho: a below avg would be what I would consider training for now. This level is what I would train fro now
The main other thing is development speed, if its slow this to me means that youth would/should mature about 27 plus age
also at a guess his estimated rating or OA imho 30 OA minimum plus.
eg :
say you have a 14 yr old this imho and guesstimate would at least take 13 seasons at a slow rate to get to 20 plus OA
Its only my guess to how fast slow development would take.
I cant speak for who's online not, but the incentive for logging into the site daily is 1 diamond .
Everyone lives beyond online, so many might not log on daily.
I will try to answer some key questions hoping to halp.
It is nice @Tossefinn that you have high hopes and I believe that Dugout Soccer will not let you down. Just give it a little bit more time at the beginning with some patience. We have huge plans with marketing and Game promotion, but we want firstly to implement all main new features and all competitions and then to let "boom" with new managers to happen. It will happen around season 4. All of you that started this early (in first few seasons) will have nice little advantage.
Transfermarkt regulates itself and any kind of systematic influence would affect on prices and demand. Transfermarkt is generally most alive during the end of one and the beginning of new season. It can be on fire even during the season, but it's not the case right now obviously. We will see what coming weeks bring.
@Kiwi was completely right with several explanations and also telling that this is slow (I would say medium) paced type of Manager game. But, it's really important to know that without doubt things will speed up by itself in next 2-3 seasons 😀