A boost to the game

A boost to the game

 

Sigurd

Was this post helpful?
4

0
1

Hi !
I feel that the game is standing still for me….. I really had High hopes for this game…. Maybe I’m lacking patience.
I cannot remember that any of my players have increased in rating do to training…
There is no action on the transfer market… and the few players that im interesting in is sold for Way above what I can pay.
A player have multiple skills… im only looking at the rating the player have… all the other skills are just confusing me.. what does HACC means ? And his important is it..
I have youthacademy at level 3 almost 4….. but still Got a player at rating 1…. Will he ever be anything ?
so for now I Will just leave my team as it is and let destiny decide…



Tossefinn
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
1

I'll try answer
Part 1 of your question:

The 12 technical/tactical stats are (players):

• Marking, Tackling, Interceptions, Heading Acc., Dribbling, Ball Control, Passing, Crossing, Att. Position, Long Shots, Shot Power, Finishing

HACC= Heading Acc

.....
Part Two

What I would do is scout my player/s to judge there ability in training
It wont be 100% accurate however,.
What we all do know is our teams and players, "should/could"
be about the same in training = Not very good players , below avg

know the kicker and factors to why, your or our players dont gain fast

Facilities level
Player Dev,
Player Pot
Skills Trained
Age

All the above imho is the answer to why (your/our player/s) havent developed/gain as yet.
This game isnt fast tracked until the above factors meet, and even then
theirs no Guarantee the players/player will all be superstar/s.

I forgot to say:
What I should have said is level , not gain.
I mean a level = say player A is 30 level and pops to level 31.

For player/s gain/s see the individual players training profile

 

Sigurd

Was this post helpful?
4

0
0

I see 20 difference stats, which gives a rating… Way to complicated unless you have all the time in the world to investigate.
When I look for a player I only go for the rating… the 20 stats is only confusing many user im sure.
Will there be any players to purchase in about 5 seasons ? When the players pulled are 5 or below, even with an ok academy 4 And with a bad increase in skills?
Maybe the best players in 3-4 season Will be players with rating 18?
Im for sure not an expert in this game, im just in doubt if there is a future for me in it, due to the complicity for u’s that dont have so much spare time


Tossefinn
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
1

Tossefinn said:

I see 20 difference stats, which gives a rating… Way to complicated unless you have all the time in the world to investigate.
When I look for a player I only go for the rating… the 20 stats is only confusing many user im sure.
Will there be any players to purchase in about 5 seasons ? When the players pulled are 5 or below, even with an ok academy 4 And with a bad increase in skills?
Maybe the best players in 3-4 season Will be players with rating 18?
Im for sure not an expert in this game, im just in doubt if there is a future for me in it, due to the complicity for u’s that dont have so much spare time

Correct 20 stats
The OA or Over All is a range only. aka the current rating value of the player.
One player I have his stats = 636, divide by 20 = 31.8 , yet rated 32

So using a lil bit of maths and numbers, we could say my player vs the OA range number is rounded up to 32
So at a guess the cut off could be 31.4 = rated 31.
31.5 been the low range for a 32 rated player.

What I saying is, its a range = The rating has a range, low to high.

This is only my guesstimate at player/s ratings and the range estimate

This is a slow and steady type game, though once facilities and players fast speed Dev players, arrive we wait.

I hear your frustration, best of luck with your decision.

 

Hawarden Rangers

Was this post helpful?
12

0
1

I agree with tossefinn. I like to keep track of my players individual skill development but am finding 20 skills a bit too much to keep track of across 20+ players. Will continue with game for now and see how things go when I've developed my facilities a bit more but training does seem to be very slow with a level 4 training academy.
kbondi97
VIP

 

Young Boys FC

Was this post helpful?
33

0
0

This point about the 20 skills is exactly what i addressed in topic "Progression Balance Concern". I believe the number of skills ended up being excessive, making progression much slower, and it may discourage new players in the future.
 

Sigurd

Was this post helpful?
4

0
0

To understand the player stats then a person really need to have more time then I have to understand all 20 stats and what they do to a player.
But offcourse that is also fun for the more nerdy persons 😊
There is a big potential in this game, and I'm sure we just need to give it time.
But there are issues... Mostly also the transfermarket... Right now there is 22 hours to the next player worth purchasing... All player before him wont be sold im sure. With the very low players worth purchasing on the list, the price will offcourse explode. maybe the game should create some players on the list from the clubs without a manager and then the clubs that don't have a manager could place a bid for other players on the list, just to have a little hope of selling a player with a rating of 20.
The youngest players I see with a ok rating on the list is 25.... What will happen when they turn 30-31.... Then there will be missing a huge amount of players in the age 20-25 as I see it. because the players we are pulling now are 14-15.
This is just my thoughts... They could be wrong, but could also be correct... Have a wonderful day/week



Tossefinn
 

Sigurd

Was this post helpful?
4

0
0

Right now there is 20 hours to the next possible purchase from the transferlist… my team is hopeless and I want to purchase….. but everything on the list is rubbish.
Please Marko do something to put live into this game


Tossefinn
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
1


I dont think this game is about speedy progress, most others are about developing your team slow and steady.
If you're all looking at speedy progression,then develop your team , patience is required.

Accept the results, good or bad save your $

Marko has given us all a hint to youths, might be something to look into 🍻
 

Sigurd

Was this post helpful?
4

0
0

Develop my team… how ? The transferlist is not existing..
A hint to youth ? What do you mean…. There is none of the players I have pulled that Will develop to any good im sure…


Tossefinn