Happy new year, managers!

Happy new year, managers!

Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

RoJo69 said:

Well I must be stupid I don t see how I cam have them …


Start again, did you call the first player then scout? Or did you call the players? Did you see the gift option?
Could you explain or give more detail on your method/process
(You then should see in both cases Accept/Decline once you call the player/s) ?

Or did you call both players at the same time?

Unfortunately like myself , if you've done this , you'll only get an option to scout one player only.
and ethier except/decline
 

Chomelix Cows
Ben Ahmed

Was this post helpful?
0

0
0

Well I have never seen any option.

With one club I had the options of youth pull did it and scout.
And in the other club still waiting the youth pull.

But maybe it is because it is because I am on the phone.
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

As we announced on 28th December, "Gifting day" will be only the January 1st. I believe that you probably missed to login then to claim Youth pulls 🙄
Goemon
VIP

 

AC City

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

Christmas is over.
😁🤪
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

🤔🙃
 

Hawarden Rangers

Was this post helpful?
12

0
0

Santa hat and snowflakes ?
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

It will be present until the end of Season 3. Who knows... maybe one more snowfall in early March 🙃☃️❄️
 

Hawarden Rangers

Was this post helpful?
12

0
0

😄