Happy new year, managers!

Happy new year, managers!

Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
1

As we step into the New Year and continue developing and improving the game, Season 2 is already underway with new challenges and new features taking shape. Your support and patience mean a lot to us during this growth phase.

To say thank you for being part of this journey, we’re starting the year with special New Year gifts for all Managers who log in on the 1st of January (uk time):

🎁 FREE extension of one extra Team for 1 full Season
🎁 2 additional Youth pulls from your Youth Academy
(For ALL your Teams!)
🎁 26 DS Diamonds (by logging in)

Don't forget to claim your gifts today!

Good luck, and enjoy the New Year bonuses! 🍀


Kind and Sporty regards,
Marko (DS Development Team)
 

SELLIA FC
DAFNI F.C

Was this post helpful?
16

0
1

Happy new Year to Marko, Team and all the managers.
May 2026 bring you inner peace and health ⚽❤️
Great gifts, thank you so much!! How do we claim the free extension though?


Currently blaming the ref for everything
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

All the best to you and your family @Christos! 🍀

To clain the Free 1 season extra Team extension, just go like a regular way:

Settings - My Teams - EDIT - Mark "Extend Team" - (1 season free will appear)
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

Happy New Year all

one caution when calling the gift and scouts
Be sure to call one scout at one time, then scout that player then decide if to promote or decline

Dont call both scouts at once, you'll only get one player to scout, not two

I made this mistake.
 

Chomelix Cows
Ben Ahmed

Was this post helpful?
0

0
0

Happy new year to all.

How do you claim the 2 youth ? I still have 2 days to wait
 

sveppos lag

Was this post helpful?
2

0
1

RoJo69 said:

Happy new year to all.

How do you claim the 2 youth ? I still have 2 days to wait


you just go to academy and it stands there to pull talents (thats what i did) happy new year everyone
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

RoJo69 said:

Happy new year to all.

How do you claim the 2 youth ? I still have 2 days to wait
RoJo69 said:

Happy new year to all.

How do you claim the 2 youth ? I still have 2 days to wait
sveppo said:

RoJo69 said:

Happy new year to all.

How do you claim the 2 youth ? I still have 2 days to wait


you just go to academy and it stands there to pull talents (thats what i did) happy new year everyone


*See above post,

but make sure not to do both at once or the same time.

*see below copy/pasted

one caution when calling the gift and scouts
Be sure to call one scout at one time, then scout that player then decide if to promote or decline

Dont call both scouts at once, you'll only get one player to scout, not two

I made this mistake
 

sveppos lag

Was this post helpful?
2

0
0

Kiwi said:

RoJo69 said:

Happy new year to all.

How do you claim the 2 youth ? I still have 2 days to wait
RoJo69 said:

Happy new year to all.

How do you claim the 2 youth ? I still have 2 days to wait
sveppo said:

RoJo69 said:

Happy new year to all.

How do you claim the 2 youth ? I still have 2 days to wait


you just go to academy and it stands there to pull talents (thats what i did) happy new year everyone


*See above post,

but make sure not to do both at once or the same time.

*see below copy/pasted

one caution when calling the gift and scouts
Be sure to call one scout at one time, then scout that player then decide if to promote or decline

Dont call both scouts at once, you'll only get one player to scout, not two

I made this mistake
i can see it from the bright side that i couldent do that mistake since i dident got 2 with any decent potenial :D
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

sveppo said:

Kiwi said:

RoJo69 said:

Happy new year to all.

How do you claim the 2 youth ? I still have 2 days to wait
RoJo69 said:

Happy new year to all.

How do you claim the 2 youth ? I still have 2 days to wait
sveppo said:



you just go to academy and it stands there to pull talents (thats what i did) happy new year everyone


*See above post,

but make sure not to do both at once or the same time.

*see below copy/pasted

one caution when calling the gift and scouts
Be sure to call one scout at one time, then scout that player then decide if to promote or decline

Dont call both scouts at once, you'll only get one player to scout, not two

I made this mistake
i can see it from the bright side that i couldent do that mistake since i dident got 2 with any decent potenial :D

👏 👍
At least you got to scout both 😉
 

Chomelix Cows
Ben Ahmed

Was this post helpful?
0

0
0

Well I must be stupid I don t see how I cam have them …