The Dugout Soccer Official Realase

The Dugout Soccer Official Realase

 

Lija Athletics

Was this post helpful?
4

0
0

Sorry, but by mistake I've created 2 teams. Can I delete one of them please?
 

Tomelilla Torg

Was this post helpful?
2

0
0

I lost 43k diamonds


Baloo-Tutte-Gunilla in Memory & in Heaven. See you
 

AJAX Budapest

Was this post helpful?
0

0
0

This forum style still looking awful with the too much info, but nice to see you back and finished your stuff with the game.

Good to be here and can't wait to see how it goes. :)
 

AFC Beddingham

Was this post helpful?
0

0
0

Gool luck Marko, really like the changes you have made.


Nonchalant to the end.
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

Rufus said:

I lost 43k diamonds


I found 42 🥳
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
1

Today afternoon I will respond to all unanswered forum posts. Everything that was planned for Friday will happen today, on Saturday.
 

América - RN

Was this post helpful?
1

0
0

Suggestion: Youth Player Nationality in Dugout Soccer

I’d like to suggest a change in how youth players are generated in Dugout Soccer. Currently, they can have any nationality, which I believe affects the game’s immersion and realism.

1. Local players are the majority in youth systems
Even in Europe, where there’s more diversity, most academy players are local. In countries with fewer resources, like Brazil, this is even more noticeable.

2. National identity matters
Many players enjoy building squads with a strong national identity, just like in real life. In Brazil, for example, clubs usually develop local talent, and when they sign foreign players, it’s typically from within South America.

3. Improvement suggestion
It would be interesting to limit the number of foreign players in the squad. This would enhance realism and give more flexibility to those who prefer building nationally focused teams.

I believe this change would make the game more immersive and appealing to players who value building clubs with a strong local identity.
 

Dark Phoenix

Was this post helpful?
0

0
0

Kiwi said:

Rufus said:

I lost 43k diamonds


I found 42 🥳


42k?? :O
 

FCSB Steaua

Was this post helpful?
0

0
0

I lost 90 k diamomds 😞


Barany
 

Italica

Was this post helpful?
0

0
0

Ciao a tutti, quante squadre retrocedono dalla serie A Italia ?