The Dugout Soccer Official Realase

The Dugout Soccer Official Realase

0
2

I've been waiting a long time for this to happen. I don't have all the time in the world. I'm over 60, but I'm really going to make the most of it. 👍Love you guys 😎


I was born to be a stray...
 

Anfield FC

Was this post helpful?
2

0
0

can't make a formation/line up....so I play with 10 players...after 'SAVE' I get the following message....:

Fatal error: Uncaught mysqli_sql_exception: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '`conditionals`='|0|0|0|0|0' WHERE `id`=52 LIMIT 1' at line 1 in /home/virtual/vps-cecdd5/5/54aacc46c4/dugoutsoccer/includes/functions.php:388 Stack trace: #0 /home/virtual/vps-cecdd5/5/54aacc46c4/dugoutsoccer/includes/functions.php(388): mysqli->query('UPDATE `lineup`...') #1 /home/virtual/vps-cecdd5/5/54aacc46c4/dugoutsoccer/public/lineup.php(95): query('UPDATE `lineup`...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/virtual/vps-cecdd5/5/54aacc46c4/dugoutsoccer/includes/functions.php on line 388
 

Ittihad Jeddah TM

Was this post helpful?
0

0
0

The game was not ready to be released yet.
This is a really big mistake !

For me, the game looks promising, and that’s what makes me wait eagerly for the updates to be completed before judging it logically. But believe me, what’s logical for any player is that they enter the game once — either they like it and stay, or they leave it forever.

Unfortunately, and quite certainly, some players have already left the game due to its incompleteness and the lack of clarity in its rules and gameplay. I hope the developers learn from this lesson and think carefully before making any future decisions.

There’s another matter I have some reservations about; I’ve already contacted Marco to resolve it, and I believe he will — though he’s a bit busy at the moment.

Good luck.
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

rebo said:

can't make a formation/line up....so I play with 10 players...after 'SAVE' I get the following message....:

Fatal error: Uncaught mysqli_sql_exception: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '`conditionals`='|0|0|0|0|0' WHERE `id`=52 LIMIT 1' at line 1 in /home/virtual/vps-cecdd5/5/54aacc46c4/dugoutsoccer/includes/functions.php:388 Stack trace: #0 /home/virtual/vps-cecdd5/5/54aacc46c4/dugoutsoccer/includes/functions.php(388): mysqli->query('UPDATE `lineup`...') #1 /home/virtual/vps-cecdd5/5/54aacc46c4/dugoutsoccer/public/lineup.php(95): query('UPDATE `lineup`...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/virtual/vps-cecdd5/5/54aacc46c4/dugoutsoccer/includes/functions.php on line 388

Thank you for reporting this. Instead of error message, there should be a notification that you can't save current lineup because you have selected injured player and player with red card in it.

There is an option to remove player from the squad that is not able to play next match and to replace him with eligible player 😀

Currently it's needed to set all players in the lineup including bench player to be able to SAVE Lineup. Very soon, we will change it in Mini-Update that it's not necessary to bring whole bench on the match.

In next mini update, we will fix that notification to be displayed in the right way.
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
2

atthad said:

The game was not ready to be released yet.
This is a really big mistake !

For me, the game looks promising, and that’s what makes me wait eagerly for the updates to be completed before judging it logically. But believe me, what’s logical for any player is that they enter the game once — either they like it and stay, or they leave it forever.

Unfortunately, and quite certainly, some players have already left the game due to its incompleteness and the lack of clarity in its rules and gameplay. I hope the developers learn from this lesson and think carefully before making any future decisions.

There’s another matter I have some reservations about; I’ve already contacted Marco to resolve it, and I believe he will — though he’s a bit busy at the moment.

Good luck.

There is a whole background behind this football manager game and we understand that it is invisible to new Managers. We purchased the game from ex owner when game development stopped at least 7 years ago. With deep respect to all Managers that stood within DS community, waited for too long and hoping for a miracle, we invested huge efforts to make it really happen.

The base of the game is done in very careful, detailed and good way, as the all main features, so mostly less important things are left to be implemented or fixes in coming days. After the Official Release Updates are completed very soon, Dugout Soccer will be regularly developed and improved in well known Seasonal Updates.

P.S. We decided to do that change as you suggested in Region name, although we gave the initial name based on international nomenclature, also by the UN. We changed it two days ago.
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

Larsson said:

I've been waiting a long time for this to happen. I don't have all the time in the world. I'm over 60, but I'm really going to make the most of it. 👍Love you guys 😎

Thank you for kind words Larsson! We are really happy for you and all other Managers that were wanting for this for so long 😊
 

Mönchengladbach

Was this post helpful?
0

0
0

So the game wont be restarted like 10 more times?
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
1

Sakoon said:

So the game wont be restarted like 10 more times?

No, no restarts are planned ever in the future. The Game is Officially Released 😊
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

📌IMPORTANT INFORMATION - There will be 2nd and final 3rd part of the Official Release / Season 1 Update on Sunday and lastly on Tuesday! Times will be scheduled and announced in the morning of the day when the Update will be applied.
Goemon
VIP

 

AC City

Was this post helpful?
17

0
1

Nice! 😊