I think creating and pinning a post about suggestions for improvements would be beneficial for everyone. I see a few individual already and I have a few of my own that I don't want to create another post for.
1. Add at least a one-week break at the end of the season to help users strengthen their teams, because there are many players for sale.
2. I believe that the team of an inactive user should be reset immediately after 60–90 days.
3. The costs to upgrade the stadium, academy, etc. are too high, and especially the weekly maintenance costs are not balanced with the earnings.
4. The stadium should not be the same for everyone. There should be different sections, a roof, etc. Also, in reality, stadiums have different types of grass pitches.
5. Yesterday I played a Champions League match and I didn’t earn anything, or maybe I just can’t see the earnings.
6. The transfer market during the season is completely inactive.
7.Hide your players’ skills
8.Create a section where you can view your players for sale
proposal:
to divide the finances in half. Half to be for the whole season, and half per day. So that users can see what they spend on and where they earn. It is not transparent enough on a weekly basis.
predlog:
da finansije podelimo na pola. Pola da bude za celu sezonu, a pola dnevno. Da bi korisnici videli na šta troše a gde zarađuju. Ovako na nedeljnom nivou nije dovoljno transparentno.
Please include youth pool potential levels in manual (or youth facility screen), from the worst to the best. I dont want to guess if good is better than average, etc. it can get hard for non-english speakers. Just sort them out so it is easier to digest.
What would be the chances of having spots in international competitions for the champions of the national cups? And also for the international champions themselves?
In the current scenario, there's a possibility that the Champions Cup winner might not even qualify for the following year.
Example:
National Cup winner = 1 spot in any international competition depending on the country's coefficient.
Champions Cup winner = 1 spot in the Champions Cup.
International Cup winner = 1 spot in the Champions Cup.
Conference Cup winner = 1 spot in the International Cup.