Your posts reminded me on something that is important to mention and what I didn't mention before. The two slight increases are planned for Youth Academy, but at the very specific stages. It is important to keep the balance until the game hits the moment when it will further balance itself naturally, which will probably happen around seasons 6-7.
We know that these first several seasons might look very challenging or discouraging regarding the YA, but you can be sure that everything will come into its place completing the nicely balanced game.
Once we implement all the main features and the game hits the moment when it balances itself naturally further on, all of you that have started playing Dugout Soccer early and that were patient and hopeful without leaving, all of you will have strong "starting point" when many new Managers arrive.
From what I understand, you will adjust the grassroots academy within two or three more seasons, so most of us who are investing without knowing that there would be this deadline, we continue to lose our money. I would like, honestly, to know what your current level of the Marko base academy is. I believe this is a doubt of many. And also know, now that we already have the information of the adjustments happening in the coming seasons, if from here you, as a manager of a club in the game, will make investments in the base. Because taking all this into account, you have a lot of privileged information acting as a player and game manager, while we do planning and investments blindly.
Once the season for established teams comes into effect,
will it take 6/7 Seasons for newer teams to catch us up ?
Why are you surprised? There are teams - and i am not talking about the Sims FC- that have logged in and are still competing even if offline since December. Those teams stopped being trained/bettering their teams and is inevitable that at some point they will fall back.
I dont know if Marko has a special "boost plan" for the rest of us, but even organically already the ones that are active are steps ahead.
guys, could you fix youth academies? I sold all players and focused on YA.. now I am loosing 6 million every week, and in next 3-4 seasons I will bankrupt, despite I have YA and TF only on level 6. all my youth pulls are shit ;).. no future for my team (and not only my, but a lot of teams around who choose the same strategy). I already think to leave this manager as this YA is not correctly set and I do not see any effort to improve the situation. think about this, for sure, you don't want to loose managers because the formula of raising up players is set incorrectly.. compare this to other managers, never experienced this kind of shitty situation. we don't want to wait 3 real years to train average academy players, we want to have fun. thank you in advance
PS: what about scouting? the idea that accuracy is only 70% is bad.. just think, how it works in reality.. every club can have great scouting, but needs to pay for it.. it doesn't make sense to have scouting which is not accurate.. inaccurate scouting is expensive for free :D