Changes to Match engine?

Changes to Match engine?

Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
4

Not sure whats going on in match reports, but I thought "buying better player would help it hasnt helped its hindered my team"
I've Lost to 3 lesser sides imho

The bots teams seem to improve, and a few not so active managed teams, yet we or my team seems to have gotten worse in the last two seasons.

One game/match report

I had home Advantage; I had better over all OA, I had more shots yet the team I played had 4 shots and scored 3 of them 75%
The bot teams should have some sort of limit to OA and players if they are refreshing players.

My Thoughts
There must be some sort of handicap in the system it has been noted with my last two seasons.

News Game Improvements

I do hope the next 2/3 seasons are improvements with the new improvements.
 

FC Baia Mare

Was this post helpful?
17

0
2

More pain inflicted as of today in International Cup.
Game:
https://www.dugoutsoccer.com/match/live/47506

The 2 teams are pretty equally matched, I have a slight advantage overall.
My opponent opens the score in the 9th minute. Opportunities on both ends of the goal, tough game and one of his CB receives a red card.
Alright, so in the second half I will have a chance to get the equaliser and perhaps hope for a winner.

Wrong, so so wrong ;)

My opponent that plays in 2 CB's now, scored 2 more goals, without me scoring at least one goal.
My FWs have overall skill 33 and 31.

I'm just laughing at this point :))

'cmmon 2nd half :)

Final whistle, 3-4, with 4 goals from my guy within 10 mins. Oh boy.
 

Pronix FC

Was this post helpful?
14

2
2

This game is becoming a fu*king joke

You cannot tell me the game does not favour a certain team and push it the entire season. Our leading team is a userless team that is the same since the get-go and almost cannot drop points

I've played against that team today and Wtf is this match??
https://dugoutsoccer.com/match/50372

Also, there have been a few seasons in the game and we cannot outpace bot/inactive teams? The game won't grow this way. There's no fun! Half a year+ already and we have barely moved an inch

I'm thinking of quitting, ngl. Very discouraging
 

FC HOSTAVICE

Was this post helpful?
6

2
4

mate, this game is already death. I am quitting soon too. In our nation, 3 season no new manager. 8 managers in total, 4 already left.. sad story, no interest from creators
0
2

It's so sad to get beaten by bot teams and inactive teams. 😞
In the Champions League my team is flying high, then in the league, it gets crushed by bots and inactive teams. 😕
 

FC Baia Mare

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

Osemka8 said:

This game is becoming a fu*king joke

You cannot tell me the game does not favour a certain team and push it the entire season. Our leading team is a userless team that is the same since the get-go and almost cannot drop points

I've played against that team today and Wtf is this match??
https://dugoutsoccer.com/match/50372

Also, there have been a few seasons in the game and we cannot outpace bot/inactive teams? The game won't grow this way. There's no fun! Half a year+ already and we have barely moved an inch

I'm thinking of quitting, ngl. Very discouraging


I hear you Osemka. During this season I had some very questionable loses against weaker opponents.
But to look at the way you dominated the game and still you conceded 4 goals is mental.

There is still a lot to work on the match engine, as the random factor has a ~45% impact on the final result. It looks like an unfinished product that should have not been released. We see what frustrations can arise.
A bit concern about this version of the game, to say the least.

I just hope that there will be some major changes/patches soon because I already see many users quitting, and is not even season 5 yet.

 

FC Baia Mare

Was this post helpful?
17

1
2

Wanna see something funny?
https://www.dugoutsoccer.com/match/52434

In my today's game, 15 (9) Shots (On Target) Vs 12 (5).
I have a GK with rating 33 and the opponent has a GK rating 24.
And I loose 1-2, what a joke buddy, what a joke :)))))

I had this scenario 5-6 times already this season. ;)
 

Pronix FC

Was this post helpful?
14

0
2

Yeah, I hear ya. I wanted to pull the plug yday after I lost to a bot team gain.

I hope developers incorporate major changes at the end of the season. Especially since this is when they should start marketing this game more IIRC. Their lack of involvement in discussions and openness to listen to the community seems like a potential cash-grab if you ask me. But that's just my opinion.
 

FC Baia Mare

Was this post helpful?
17

0
1

Here are some more examples on the poor match engine that we currently have:

https://www.dugoutsoccer.com/match/57318
In this match I won having 1 shot on goal Vs my opponent 10 shots on goal.
My GK rating 29, his ST 33 and the other one 34.
Opponent GK 32, my ST 22 and 28.
He dominated me at every metric that matters, his team far superior than mine.

https://www.dugoutsoccer.com/match/58957
In this match I lost having 10 shots on goal Vs my opponent bot 5 shots on goal.
My GK rating 30, his ST 22, 22 and 28.
Opponent GK 22, my ST 33 and 31.
I dominated at every metric that matters, my rating overall way better than my opponent.

https://www.dugoutsoccer.com/match/live/59348
In this match I lost having 10 shots on goal Vs my opponent Another bot 4 shots on goal.
My GK rating 30, his ST 23, and 27.
Opponent GK 32, my ST 33 and 31.
Opponent defenders are a joke, I dominated at every metric that matters.

It is me just complaining, if I knew how to develop a match engine for a football simulation I would.

I understand that is a free game and the premise is that if you don't like it just let it go.
I'll stick around in the hope that in the next 4-6 seasons we'll have a half decent match engine. The project has potential and is the 3rd game online (football management) that I play. Unfortunately it is no where close to the other 2 in terms of tactics.

Let's hope we'll see some much needed updates in terms of match engine.
 

Galacticos

Was this post helpful?
4

0
1

Same team like last season , last season i finished in the top half , this season i m last..