Changes to Match engine?

Changes to Match engine?

Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

@Osemka8, @Kiwi - It will be aeround 2 hours of active and intensive discussion, where I can answer quickly on (many) questions, but the topic that will opened for that purpose will stay, so I will be able, from time to time, to reply again.
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

Marko

You have mail 👍
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

I will check tomorrow and respond to all mails. These days were 24/7 😁
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

It's a manual type question

In regards: will players positional trait be seen?
eg: Stopper , Sweeper, Ball Playing Defender,Play Maker etc etc

I know its not hrd to figure them out, It would look nice if the players had there trait shown.
I'm meaning , the established trained players in our team/s.

👍
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

Players have hidden potentials for all skills with a hard cap for every single one. The player line on the pitch or position tells mostly about which skills could be with higher potential. For example, strikers have higher potentials for attacking skills than defenders and vice versa. As in life, player never reaches his full potential in all areas or skills, so here it is the same. Managers choose which skills will be mostly trained on training sessions and which not.

So, by combining training sessions Managers affect the player's short term and long term development.

Carlo Ancelotti don't know if RĂ¼diger can improve his marking even more, he can force it on training sessions and watch that he still performs the same in that area, so he can conclude he reached his limit. Maximum of his potential for that skill.

The same applies here, if other skills grow regularly (some of 6 focused skills in specific training regime), but one or two always stays the same, it's probably that the player reached his limit.
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

Also, I will have to move scheduled discussion for the day after, because of unplanned circumstances that we have this weekend and on Wednesday, circumstances that are not in correlation with DS.

New term: Day 8, (Thursday), at 16:00 (UK time zone).
 

FC Baia Mare

Was this post helpful?
17

0
1

Osemka8 said:

Match to win the league and I lose against a bot team, 3rd from the bottom up. I wouldn't be so bitter if the bot team was not so utterly garbage. Just look at the players' rating:
(21) - (19-23-24-19) - (30-19-21-19G-31)-(22G)
Against:
(33) - (34-32-28-35)-(34-33-33)-(35-33G-32)

Bot average: 22,5
My team average 32,9
That's almost 50% difference in value at my home stadium!!
https://dugoutsoccer.com/match/68289

Please do something about the match engine cause it produces way too many random results. Too often is GK MOM as well (not here)


@ Osemka8
I hear you, that was hard to digest.

It's more than 3 seasons now when I'm saying it, I just hope we'll have a half decent match engine before the Season 10 mark.
Not sure what is going on, first match of the new season, disappointment:
https://www.dugoutsoccer.com/match/69031

Opponent
GK 29
DEF 28, 22, 18, 19
MID 26, 23, 21, 26
FW 26, 25
With some players in the wrong position!!!

My team
GK 29
DEF 27, 29, 31, 29
MID 29, 30, 33, 34
FW 33, 29

My team is better than the opposition by 26.6%.
Ended in a draw, right...


Today 20.Jul.2026 I played at home against a much weaker opponent, that has one of the midfielders rating 4 and I lost 0-1.

I'm way past being mad, I'm just laughing at it.
Lotto 6/49 sure, bring it on :))

And this is my last post on this subject, as it leads nowhere.
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

This could be too, one more introduction for the scheduled discussion on Thursday.

@stratego - Does that mean it would be literally impossible for 64th FIFA ranked Cape Verde, the team rated in line (all players in lines average, in FC 26): 69-69-71 to play draw with the the FIFA ranked 1st Spain: 85-86-83? Or just after that match with 20th ranked Uruguay: 78-78-79? And just few days after that to play draw with FIFA 2nd ranked Argentina: 84-83-79?

In Dugout Soccer, they would tell it's ridiculous, broken ME, unrealistic, laughing at it 🙃


PS I will explain on discussion the case with one player noticeably lower rated in the squad.
 

Pronix FC

Was this post helpful?
14

0
0

I think we can all agree that surprises happen, no win is guaranteed. No matter the ratings. I'd say frustrations stem from how often it occurs
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

Noted for discussion.