Give me a reason to continue

Give me a reason to continue

 

Ruma City

Was this post helpful?
10

0
2

I have my academy at level 8, and so far I haven’t produced a single player with good potential. So my advice is not to upgrade the academy, because it’s complete garbage.😕
 

Hawarden Rangers

Was this post helpful?
12

0
1

wow level 8 ! I got mine up to 7 but found I couldn't justify the cost for the rubbish players I was getting so have downgraded to a 6.
 

Pronix FC

Was this post helpful?
14

0
1

Level 8?? Bro, that's 8 mio per week alone on YA! How do you cover the costs?
 

Ruma City

Was this post helpful?
10

1
3

I sold all my good players, and now I’m at the bottom of the table. I’ll manage financially for this season, but if I don’t get something valuable, I’m quitting the game.
At this academy level, the best potential I’ve managed to get is only average, so there’s really no point—or enjoyment—left in playing this game.⚽⚽⚽
Wallace
VIP

 

Band of Brothers
FC Dzepovi
Makachev
Harambe

Was this post helpful?
16

0
3

I wrote a lengthy message but in the end deleted it. I hope you guys stay and play but if not, all the best!
Goemon
VIP

 

AC City

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

The forum looks great and is well organized, but there doesn't seem to be much interaction between the users. 😕
 

Sigurd

Was this post helpful?
4

0
1

People are giving up


Tossefinn
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
1

I believe these kind of comments, whether they are serious or just kidding, they doesn't contribute in any way to spread good atmosphere and positivity here.

There were several other topics and posts in the past months with much more harmful content that don't contribute positively in any single way. So what is the purpose of them? What was wanted to achieve?

To help and to ensure that the forum stays the positive space for all managers that like the game and play it actively, we will sort the forum at the Season 6 Update, lock and archive topices that don't add up any value and extend golden forum rules so it becomes more precisely explained what is the purpose of DS forum.

There will always be managers that are not satisfied with some part of the game or the game at all, but if every one of them write their attitudes and feelings in the forum, it would become very overwhelming and negative place to spend some time.

Nobody is forced to play Dugout Soccer, so who doesn't like it, he can pass around and play other game which finds better.

For those who like Dugout Soccer, we obligate that we will keep working regularly on improving the Game from Update to Update, persistently, with a clear vision and plan, as a lifelong project.
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

Goemon said:

The forum looks great and is well organized, but there doesn't seem to be much interaction between the users. 😕

I'm not sure how much spece it leaves for some larger interactions between Managers, especially at this phase. I think there aren't many topics that could spike the casual discussion. Maybe International competitions a bit and some experience exchange about youth pulls. Not sure if there is much space for more right now...

It may be changed with World Cup beginning at the Season 7 (preparation) and Season 8 when i should start.

Also, there are some chats in national/regional forums right now and it seems like place where the most interactions appear, especially about the efforts how to improve own national/regional coefficient, get more CC, IC, CF spots and perform better on the International scene.