Marko???

Marko???

kbondi97
VIP

 

Young Boys FC

Was this post helpful?
33

1
0

Marko, why are you bidding on a player in the market? He was cheap and you keep raising the bid. I’ve never seen any game admin compete with a user for a player.

It’s even unfair, because you could very well have infinite money if you wanted to...
 

Fortaleza

Was this post helpful?
7

1
0

It really doesn't make sense. I went to check the cast of his main club, and there are signings of good players. This can't happen. I understand that you, Marko, like the game, however, as an admin you need to understand that there will always be doubts if you really want to play. You should have no interest in keeping competitive teams, just managing the game seriously.
 

Trem Fantasma

Was this post helpful?
1

1
1

Not that I believe you would do that, Marko, but an admin managing a team will always raise questions. An admin could have infinite funds and tactical knowledge that has not been shared with the community. It does not seem fair to me.
Fox

 

FC Fox

Was this post helpful?
15

0
3

Come on guys ahahahah
What kind of talk are you having? Why shouldn't the GA play like everyone else?
if it's like you say He could just as easily give infinite money to a friend. If you don't trust him, there's the door 🙃
Goemon
VIP

 

AC City

Was this post helpful?
17

0
2

I don't see any problem. 😉

Go Marko 😎
 

Fortaleza

Was this post helpful?
7

1
0

Goemon said:

I don't see any problem. 😉

Go Marko 😎
This can only be a joke! The owner of the game has the power to manipulate whatever he wants in his own favor, I don't want to say that Marko will do that, but any success of some team managed by him will always raise suspicions. So without a doubt, being "owner" a game means giving up the fun. There are countless other football management games that Marko can play while managing DS, it won't kill him. We can even put the links to these other games if necessary.
kbondi97
VIP

 

Young Boys FC

Was this post helpful?
33

0
0

Fox and Goemon, you two are completely out of touch with reality. There isn’t a single manager game where the game’s administrator invests to make their team competitive, and even competes for players against the game’s own users/clients.
 

Fortaleza

Was this post helpful?
7

1
0

Stephen himself always left his club weak, only open to have the profile and manage the game. In no other game do we see the administrator with the club being managed for real so as not to raise suspicions. Simple.
Fox

 

FC Fox

Was this post helpful?
15

0
0

I repeat, the GA has the potential to favor anyone, not just itself. So if you don't trust his own team, you shouldn't trust the rest either.
So maybe DS isn't for you; there are many games, thousands, you can play if you're not comfortable with this.

The truth is that probably just you've gone out of your mind for some transfer market bid; that's not the attitude of a mature person. 😞
 

Trem Fantasma

Was this post helpful?
1

1
0

"I repeat, the GA has the potential to favor anyone, not just itself. So if you don't trust his own team, you shouldn't trust the rest either."

That's the point, my friend.

But since you insist that this is right and that we are the wrong ones, I will be leaving the game.

Good luck everyone!