Yes, I understood, in fact, I have played many other games and I know how it works. It would be nice to see a graph for those who pay for the Plus, where between 5 and 6 there is a line that moves forward after every training session, like for example the morale one that goes up and down. Create something graphical like that.
Since we're talking about skills, I ask if in the future you could write in the manual what the primary and secondary skills are for each player role.
There will definitely be some easier tracking options in upcoming seasons 😀
We will update Manual (S3/S4) with explanation of every skill, but there aren't some exact primary skills for some position. Player on some position plays and does some actions like in real life, so only frequency is different, because ST can tackle too, but rarely in comparison to CB. CB can shoot too like ST or RW, but when he does that, he will probably do it with less power and accuracy or with worse timing than the players with high skills that affect shooting. It's the best way to let the common sense lead you.