Changes to Match engine?

Changes to Match engine?

 

Galacticos

Was this post helpful?
4

0
1

Now i won the 2nd. Place in my league 4-0.. when i last in the table.
I really love this game, and think marco make great work, but need to change the randomize..
It seems that every result is Randomised
 

Ipswich Town

Was this post helpful?
7

0
1

I think the game is quite good. For sure match engine could be better but overall is good. I don't understand this criticism. One thing I could change is training could be automatic without clicking.


DG rev: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x7bx6kagAdc
 

Galacticos

Was this post helpful?
4

0
1

No criticism. I said first that the game good. But there is alot of randomize in the matches that need to be fix
 

Pronix FC

Was this post helpful?
14

0
1

Too much depends on whether a goalkeeper has a good or bad day.

Look at this match. Never seen a GK with a rating of 1.0

https://dugoutsoccer.com/match/61042
 

FC Baia Mare

Was this post helpful?
17

0
2

Bohannon said:

I think the game is quite good. For sure match engine could be better but overall is good. I don't understand this criticism. One thing I could change is training could be automatic without clicking.


Bohannon, thank you for your input.

When you say <quite good> I am very tempted to ask you if the below match falls under the umbrella of <quite good>.
But I will not ask.
https://www.dugoutsoccer.com/match/live/61768

Opponent:
CB Rating 24 (a LB playing as a CB)
CB Rating 4 (no, not a typo, it is 4)
LB Rating 17
RB Rating 32
...and I could carry on.

I have the home advantage, my players, all over 29.

It's 45 mins in and I'm trailing 1-2.
I'm just laughing at this point :)))))

Ended 3-3
oh boy this game ...
I'm telling you...this game :)))))

The game is highly inconsistent.
And I'm not even having a shot at Marko.
Marko seems to be passionate about the game and it's developing.

The real issue is that we'll be very soon reaching season 10 and when a match starts is more a toss of the coin that team strength or tactics.
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

I will schedule 2 hours appointment in the forum for discussion on this topic. It will be in around 1 week approximately. I will post time at least 2 days in advance, so everyone interested can join it at the time and post some questions or so.

I can tell you right now that ME is very good, detailed and very advanced, which results with realistic unpredictability as well. It has some limitations too, because it's not developed by the team of dozens or hundreds of engineers. We will talk much more that day, about anything that all of you want :)
 

Pronix FC

Was this post helpful?
14

0
1

Match to win the league and I lose against a bot team, 3rd from the bottom up. I wouldn't be so bitter if the bot team was not so utterly garbage. Just look at the players' rating:
(21) - (19-23-24-19) - (30-19-21-19G-31)-(22G)
Against:
(33) - (34-32-28-35)-(34-33-33)-(35-33G-32)

Bot average: 22,5
My team average 32,9
That's almost 50% difference in value at my home stadium!!
https://dugoutsoccer.com/match/68289

Please do something about the match engine cause it produces way too many random results. Too often is GK MOM as well (not here)
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

That match is a good way to start the discussion about ME that I announced and now I will schedule it for Season 6, Day 7, (Wednesday), at 16:00 (UK time zone). I will be here for 1.5 hours and ready to chat live message by message about this topic. It is worth the discussion, deeper explanation and better understanding. Everyone with a question about ME, can join it and post their questions.
 

Pronix FC

Was this post helpful?
14

0
0

I think best is to set up a thread about the ME topic so those that want to ask can post questions there. That way more questions will get asked. I'm personally not online in the afternoons.
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

Osemka8 said:

I think best is to set up a thread about the ME topic so those that want to ask can post questions there. That way more questions will get asked. I'm personally not online in the afternoons.

Agrees with the above as 16:00 Uk time is 4 am mine