@Cliff, To pull players with very high potential it's necessary to have YA at least at level 4-5 or 6 and Managers just reached the possibility to build levels 4 and 5 it in past week. So, just several pull from those levels.
Also, below average is not bad at all at the moment as average is at the half of the potential scale (obviously) and that's just one level lower.
Players need to finish 1st and 2nd development stage with regular or almost regular training to reach 70-90% of their potential approximately, so after 4-6 seasons, we will have much more clear insight into their skills 😀
Thanks for answer.
My academy will complete it's construction to level 5 in about 2 weeks, so I've high hopes for the future then.. 🙂
Edit: I' ve played Dugout for many years. I know this is a new version. Nevertheless, I would guess a pot. "Below Average"wouldn't be a good player in this version of the game either.
I pulled a 14 year old from my youth academy (level 4) last week and he has a current rating of 28. I'm at level 4 with my scouts also, so won't be totally accurate, but all 4 have put him with a potential of good.
You were definitely very lucky then, because the reports on the forum say the opposite. Here at level 5, only players with ratings below 10 show up. In the last tryout for the two teams i have, both players came with a rating of 3 — terrible talent
Yes kbondi97, all my others have been rubbish. I'm hoping for better in a couple of weeks when my youth academy gets to 5. Training has been slow too but my training level will also be 5 in a couple of weeks so I'm hoping that will pick up too.
Yes. Four green dots and one yellow dot mean that you are at level 5. The yellow one means that you need to wait a certain amount of time before you can level up again. To confirm this, just calculate the maintenance cost of all the structures and you’ll see that it matches. Another way is to look at the scout center: level 5 has 5 scouts, and I have 5 scouts here, even with 4 green dots and 1 yellow.
Once a youth player is called and we scout the player using that scout , we see a report.
I found my teams scouting reports using my own scouts, but not seeing the youth promoted to my team scout report.
But where do we find or look to see this youth report