Youth pull

Youth pull

 

Pronix FC

Was this post helpful?
14

0
0

I've upgraded youth academy to level 6 as I can now afford it

My 4 pulls since then:

below average
poor
none
terrible

If this continues I'm downgrading it and just waiting for youth on a transfer market
kbondi97
VIP

 

Young Boys FC

Was this post helpful?
33

0
0

My friend, for a long time I had a level 8 academy and never got a good player, always horrible players. Unfortunately, I lost a lot of money over time. Today I'm at level 4 academy and I get practically the same players I used to get at level 8."
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

Kiwi said:

keeping track
3/3 poor

AFC 4/4 V.poor
SNS 3/3 V.poor
0
0

I think a good addition to the game would be to keep a record of each player the academy has offered, including their potential and initial rating.

I've had some really bad runs in a row, but a few in the middle were good (few, but there were some). It would be nice to have a record to track that better.
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

@Kiwi - What are levels of Youth Academy in your teams? (I ask, but write only if it's fine for you to write publicly, because it's also kinda private info)
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

Marko said:

@Kiwi - What are levels of Youth Academy in your teams? (I ask, but write only if it's fine for you to write publicly, because it's also kinda private info)

Marko,
You have mail 👍
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

Kiwi said:

Kiwi said:

keeping track
3/3 poor

AFC 4/4 V.poor
SNS 3/3 V.poor

AFC 4/4 V.poor
SNS 4/4 V.poor , just called/pulled about 5 minutes ago

 

Sigurd

Was this post helpful?
4

0
0

I cannot recall that I pulled a player with just Below average… Im Will soon give up.
The players on the marked worth purchasing is always two days from now… And I always forget to log in two days after
I refuse to lower the level on Youth, unless I get my money spend back… Then I would rather go bankrupt


Tossefinn
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
0

@Kiwi - At lower/lower mid levels of YA, it's harder for YA staff to find highly talented players, but of course they can have success in a long run.

At higher levels, chances for finding talented players are higher, but it's not guaranteed considering short term and it comes with a cost.

Additionally, there is no point pushing YA or TG way too high, higher than the Team can pay regularly. Even if some talent youths are found, they need time from the teen age to reach their prime. As in life, if we buy something above our purchasing power, it will probably end up bad.

@Tossefinn - There are hundreds of players every season that were purchased for 0 or 1€. Dozens and dozens decent free agents weren't even purchased and any of them could improve your team rapidly.

There is no team that can sell all main players and play with youths age of 14 to 18 that can be competitive in top ranked divisions in professional football. It would be completely unrealistic.

Btw, I can see that you purchased just 3 experienced, higher rated player and some better results instantly arrived.

About the Transfer list mentioning... I don't know how to help there. Dozens of Managers log-in at the time and purchase the player they marked as a potential reinforcement or place the Transfer Agent to bid while they are offline.
Marko
GAVIP

 

SERBIA FC
AUSTRIA FC

Was this post helpful?
210

0
1

One more post where I will try to clarify even more using *COMPLETELY random numbers, so don't catch on them:

If chances to pull an Average player,
on YA lvl 3 are: 1.4
on YA lvl 5 are: 3.9
etc.
(random example)

The point is, if the team pulls 100 players on the same YA level, by the statistical theory, most chances are that he will pull 3.9 Average (or approximately 4) talented players on level 5. The more pulls, the distribution comes closer to preordered chances for that YA level.

Can it happen that the team pulls an Average player on the first pull? Of course yes, although chances are 3.9/100.

Can it happen NOT to pull an Average player after 100 pulls? Yes it can, although it's not highly likely. But it can happen!

Also, if chances for Very poor (*COMPLETELY random numbers) at level 3 are 28%, of course that the team can pull several of them in a row or even more, although it's more likely to pull something else too as the pulls count rises.

Hope this helps too :)