Youth pull

Youth pull

 

Sigurd

Was this post helpful?
4

0
0

Hi all,
Im curious to know if any have pulled some quality youth players 😊
My best pull is a poor player.
My academy is level 5


Tossefinn
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0

Yes ish pending on what you call quality?

Do you mean the scout report on that youth or the OA value?

13 for OA vaule
 

Sigurd

Was this post helpful?
4

0
0

I meant in potential [POT]….
The best player OA was 7, but he’s POT is Very poor….. 😭


Tossefinn
Kiwi
VIP

 

AFC Offside
StonesNSticks

Was this post helpful?
28

0
0


Player Name Pot Dev
Yusheng Lai Above Average Late

Started with 13 Oa now at 14 Oa
 

Hawarden Rangers

Was this post helpful?
12

0
1

Pulled a 14 year old today with a current rating of 28 !! Haven't had chance to scout him yet.
 

Sigurd

Was this post helpful?
4

0
0

Crazy… I wish it was me


Tossefinn
Goemon
VIP

 

AC City

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

Howie123 said:

Pulled a 14 year old today with a current rating of 28 !! Haven't had chance to scout him yet.


🤑
 

Sigurd

Was this post helpful?
4

0
0

616 registrered managers and still death silence.
Im getting bored….
What do you do when you log on ?


Tossefinn
kbondi97
VIP

 

Young Boys FC

Was this post helpful?
33

0
0

I only check the forum to see if Marko has replied to the topics he said he would respond to at the end of last year. I’m still waiting. :D
Goemon
VIP

 

AC City

Was this post helpful?
17

0
0

I believe the forum is the heart of an online game, and right now it feels very quiet. There are only a few of us here, mainly because the game isn’t being advertised elsewhere.